Bad news for my friend Matt. He said while he was in the office, along with a bunch of other young hopefuls auditioning for the same part, he overheard that they gave the part to an actor named Angus Jones. He is apparently the kid on the show 2 1/2 Men. But they still read everyone for the audition. That kind of blows. I felt sorry for him because he had worked so hard on the part. I guess it goes with the territory. What really stinks is when you book a job, do the job, tell all your friends to watch you, only to find out while you're watching that your scene was cut out of the show. Good doggit! lol. So i have an audition on Thursday morning in Van Nuys for another project i submitted myself on. I'm thinking i got this one off of lacasting. I'm going to prepare for it hard tomorrow and i'll let you know how it went. Okay its late so i'm going to sleep.
goodnight,
Desmon
p.s. I saw the movie Brothers today. It was really good and Natalie Portman is the sexiest girl in the world.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He auditioned. Hopefully they remember him. I don't remember everyone I slept with. But if I see them again, I know them cause it's the gal quivering. I'm glad no one else is reading this yet.
ReplyDelete