Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 28 of 90)
I submitted myself for 12 jobs via aa,lac, and cl. We'll see if anything happens. I went with my friend Dane to my friend Derek's gym. He teaches a boxing workout class there. I thought i was in shape until i went there. I felt like a weakling. It was cool to see the camaraderie everyone that worked there had. Derek taught two classes there. I thought it was cool because...it was productive. It seems like he's being productive. I cant wait until classes and workshops start up again so i can become involved in something productive on a regular basis. I started watching the top 100 film noir movies of all time. I saw Sunset Blvd. It was a good movie. Plus it was cool to see Hollywood in the old days. A lot of it still looks the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment