Hello everyone there in computer land. Well lets see how my first day went. I submitted myself for........11 acting jobs that fit my type. I used the following websites: actorsaccess, lacasting, and craigslist. I got an audition from one of the jobs posted on actorsaccess. It's for a Coors Light commercial but in the email they sent me they specified that it is a non-union job and not to audition if i am union. I happen to be SAG. Hmmm...as far as today goes, i submitted myself for 12 jobs today. I was in my acting class and one of my teachers was saying that all the 6 jobs he booked in the past year(his name is Bob Gebert) he got simply through doing casting director workshops. So i will add those to the mix. I have to wait until January because thats when they start back up again. So i guess i'm off to a shakey start. We'll see how this unfolds.
Desmon
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment