Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 1 of 90)

Hey what's up. Thank you for reading my blog. My name is Desmon Heck. I am another starving actor in the city of Los Angeles. I recently have been inspired to start my own blog as i prepare my quest to book an acting job in 90 days. I have been in LA for....well....quite some time. Like many actors residing in this historic city, i feel as though i haven't been reaching or even attempting to reach my true potential. There is a very famous quote that goes like this: "You get out what you put in." Another famous quote i've heard is, "You can pray to God to get you to the shore, but you better start paddling." Which simply means that if i want to be successful then i'm going to have to work hard at it. I know that truly successful people are very busy people. But enough of me talking my head off...well...typing my head off. lol. I sat down and made a daily to-do list of things that i can do to help me get acting jobs. And i have given myself 90 days. I will stick to the to-do list for 90 days and keep track of my results. So keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Desmon

1 comment:

  1. Good start. Don't use lol, I hate that. Also, put me on that to do list. Not in that way, but your shirtless picture does make me question my sexuality.

    All good stories start somewhere. This is gonna be a good one.
    Balls Deep.

    ReplyDelete