Saturday, December 19, 2009
Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 17 of 90)
Remember the audition i had where i was supposed to play a soldier that just witnessed his fellow comrades being abducted by aliens. Well the name of that feature is called The Grays. So i was at work yesterday(i work at a video store), and we have a table of new books for sale. I'm straightening the table and on there is a paperback book with an alien on the front of it. And the title of the book is called, "The Greys." So i look at it and at the bottom it says, "Soon to be a major motion picture." And i thought, "Good doggit! I should have rehearsed harder for it." I would have done a better job. Which is what i was supposed to do in the first place. Treat every job like it was a BIG acting job. Well, lesson learned. I also learned not to rule out lacasting because that's the site i got the audition from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment