My audition for that indie film went pretty terrible. The part i was auditioning for was a soldier that just witnessed an alien abduction of his fellow comrades. Then after his friends were brought back to earth, they turned on each other and brutally murdered each other. In the scene i was reading, i yell for some women to let me in their house, and then i re-live what i witnessed. The audition was at an old theater. I went on the stage in front of about 10 people there. They told me what was going on with the character and had me slate. I proceeded to then do what i would describe as "die a slow death" on the stage as i recited my under-rehearsed lines. I was acting up a storm. I could feel it was going terrible. I finished and they said, "Thank you. That was very good." Then i left. I'm going to get into a better acting school. This isn't working.
On a funnier note, i was on the bus. It was packed. I'm standing there watching the houses fly by fast through the window and from behind me i hear a guy say very loudly in this cheesy radio voice, "Did you just touch my butt? Because its okay if you did!" I turn around and he's smiling at this woman sitting behind me. This huge cheesy grin smile. She looked at him like he was crazy. I tried not to laugh but i couldnt help it. She and her friend started laughing too. I felt sorry for the guy but i couldnt stop laughing. Poor guy.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT! You don't know how to act your friends being abducted by Aliens and then returning only to slaughter those around them and each other! Apparently sir, you are in the wrong business.
ReplyDeleteYou see, in Welcome Home Solider. You never know what's going to happen. They roll with it. Ask Tony, he'll tell you all about it.