Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 15 of 90)
I have an audition tomorrow. Its for an independent feature film i submitted myself for through lacasting. I still havent figured out how to get the sides for it. I don't think the sides are on the site for the role. It lists other roles for the project but not the role that i'm auditioning for. I'll just get there early and get the sides i guess. At work today(i work at a video store) a writer in his 40s came in the store. In LA?! A writer?! Go figure. Anyway he came in bragging about how the last time he came he was here with Robert Downey Jr. He said, "Yeah Robert was waiting in the car and i was buying a bunch of movies and the other guy that worked here was giving me discounts on everything and Robert called me from the car and told me to hurry up." Then he pulled out his iphone and showed me a picture of him and the Mr Downey together as proof that he knows the guy. Then he showed me some other pictures of Robert DJ that looked like movie stills and paparazzi shots. There was another customer in the store and he yelled over to him, "You there! I'll make you a deal! I will pay for your rentals if they sell one of my movies in this store." So he looked at me and asked me if we had the movie Walk in the Clouds. And i looked it up and we had two copies for sale for $7.99. So he paid for the guys movie rentals. He was very nice. i dont want you to think that he was a cocky prick or anything. He was a very energetic and nice guy and he bought around 50 dollars worth of merchandise. After he left i looked on the back of the remaining copy of Walk in the Clouds that he didnt buy and sure enough under "screenplay by" it said Mark Miller. But when i got home i looked up Walk in the CLouds on imdb and looked up Mark Miller. It said Mark Miller was born in 1925. And the last project he worked on was in the 80s. That lying mickey fickey that was in the store was nowhere near 84 years old! All the botox and face lifts in the world couldnt make him look that young. What a fraud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I.
ReplyDeletelove.
L.
A.