Monday, December 21, 2009
Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 21 of 90)
Good grief has it been 21 days already?! Time flies. Well i always heard that it gets slow around the holidays but by the looks of the job posts on aa,cl,and lac, it IS slow. It is actually slow. I guess everyone is getting ready for this week of holiday jive turkey-ism. Fair enough. Well, i'll still be productive today. I made my to-do list and i'm crossing each thing off as i go(number two was to do my blog entry for today). There's no classes right now so i'm going to practice rehearsing scenes to my mirror. That's going to look interesting. lol. I have a cd/booklet that i bought from Samuel French bookstore. It is called, "Accents for Black Actors." It covers Nigerian, Jamaican. Even street slang. Perhaps I'll work on getting a Jamaican accent. I'm always afraid that if i talk in an accent for too long, my brain will forget how to talk the way i normally do, and i'll merge into this strange mixed Jamaican Nigerian English accent. That would sound funny. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment