No auditions today. I submitted myself for around 13 jobs today. There was nothing on lacasting, but the were two things on actorsaccess, and the rest were on craigslist. I'm going to buy backstage west tomorrow and see if there's anything on there. I was in class yesterday and i was definitely rusty. Next week is the last week of classes before the break so that will leave me with 3 weeks of no class. I'll have to practice scenes with my roomate or something. I can't start the year rusty like i am right now. Its late. I'm about to watch Lost on DVD and then go to sleep. Goodnight everyone.
Desmon
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Night. Why don't you start sitting in Starbucks with the rest of these douche bags. We make our own path Des. Don't let this break you down. Your a good guy, and an incredible actor.
ReplyDeleteChin up, chin up.