Thursday, January 14, 2010

Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 44 of 90)

Yesterday in my commercial acting class everyone was out in the hallway preparing our sides for the reading we were about to do. There was a new girl there named Jenny that had just arrived in LA. Fresh off the boat. She was very friendly. She walked up to me an introduced herself and we started talking. So i asked her where she was from. She said, "Oh i'm from Seattle. I just got her in LA four days ago." So i said, "Oh WOW! Well welcome to LA." And she said thank you. Then she asked me where i was from. So i said, "I'm from Dallas. But i've been here for a few years." And she got this quickly shocked look on her face and she said, "Oh my god! A few years?! Is it that hard to break into the business?!" I started laughing. If she ONLY knew. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment