Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 42 of 90)
Well it's monday. I went to my first actor workshop of the year last Saturday. Chris Gehrt was the casting director there. His office works on the show Sons of Anarchy and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I thought i was going to do an "ok" job since i hadnt been to class in so long because of the break. But i nailed my scene. Everyone was laughing and when my scene partner and i finished we got a loud applause and one guy stood up. It felt REALLY good. I got a call today from a nice lady i met at a previous workshop a few months ago. Her name is Bettina. She said she's working on a project with a friend of hers and she wants me to audition for one of the roles. It shoots in San Francisco. I'm going to read the script today and see what i can do about putting myself on tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment