Sunday, January 3, 2010

Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 34 of 90)

Sunday. Wooh-nelly! Well not much going on today. I went to my congregation meeting to redeem myself for thinking about Paula Abdul and Miss Piggy naked. Now i'm going to wash clothes b4 work. I'm still watching old movies as well. Today i'm watching Gone With the Wind. I thought it was going to be boring as hell but so far its actually really good. 10 academy awards? It can't be but SO bad right? And it was cool to see that the chick playing Scarlett O'Hara was Vivien Leigh. She was in Streetcar Named Desire. One of my favorite movies. But she's all young and hot in Gone With the Wind. Good googly moogly! And Scarlett is such a cock tease. All the guys are all over her like white on rice and she flirts a storm up but doesn't put out for any of them. Lol. Classes start tomorrow. I am so excited. Alright. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment