Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Desmon Heck Tries to Book a Job (Day 37 of 90)

I submitted myself for 9 jobs today via actorsaccess and LAcasting. There wasn't anything on craigslist. Just a bunch of odd modeling jobs for women and other strange reality projects. My work schedule is off and out of whack for this and the following week which screws up my class schedule. I wasnt able to go yesterday because i had to go to a meeting. I'm usually off on Wednesdays because i have a 5pm class and a workshop after but i have to work at 3pn today so thats out too. As soon as i finish blogging i'm going to grab some old sides and recite them in my bathroom like i was preparing for an audition. At least that's SOMETHING i can do to keep my from getting rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment